Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

With The Coming Of The New Update...

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TrAcKpAdGoD, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Trackpadgod

Trackpadgod Member

With The Coming Of The New Update i believe each person should i have their own chest in which they can transfer over from this version of Havoc Horizons to the next. This is a neat feature to add so that not all of our work will go to waste. Things not allowed in the chest are banknotes so that the rich wont instantly become rich again. :)

2. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

This seems very unfair to everyone who isn't very far in this season, they could put spawners, pumpkins, tools, enchantment books and other stuff in this "chest" that isn't money but would still give them a massive head start. If you are looking to get a head start in the new season I suggest teaming up with a friend to get more work done.

3. Wobiee

Wobiee Member

Not to be a party-pooper but the point of a reset is that it is reset. It's a good idea but I don't think it would work, and a lot of people wouldn't be very happy if it went ahead. Since it is a Reset that would mean Everything is reset. If we were allowed to carry our stuff over it would defeat the purpose of the whole thing and it would unbalance the clean slate of a new season that a lot of Horizon players have been looking for. Again, great idea but it wouldn't work. If you were looking for a solution I'd suggest that as MrMe5303 stated in the above post, team up with someone. It will speed up the whole process and give you a bigger push in momentum versus the Horizons players who are going solo. Not to self-promote... but buying a rank would give you a few perks, crates included. Well I hope you get where I am coming from. :p ~WobbleyTaco

4. Milkshakerr

Milkshakerr Member

As the others have said above my reply, the reset is meant to be a fresh start. All players, both new and old will have a chance to compete without anyone getting a head start (Ranked players will have access to their kits and a few perks). A chest to store your items in just seems a bit too much even with the restriction of banknotes, as MrMe5303 said, other things can be put in there and gives an unfair advantage to other players and could ruin the whole purpose of the reset, a clean slate.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord