Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Spawning zombie suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Lord_Darque, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Lord_Darque

Lord_Darque Member

Could you please stop zombies from spawning so close to a player especially behind a player? Too many times I've been fighting a zombie in front of me not knowing another zombie(s) has spawned behind me and by the time I have spun around to defend myself against a high lvl or more than one zombie I have died. I very cautiously look all around me for zombies and see I have passed none making me feel safe to stop and fight a zombie attacking me from the front but having this game randomly and sneakily spawn one or more zombies behind a player is unfair but mostly unplayable. I don't know how you're going to change these random spawnings behind a player that but it needs to be looked into and rethought.

2. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Member

tbh zombies are not hard to fight at all no matter how many they are

Chocolattae likes this.
  3. Maseww

Maseww Member

Although walkers are usually not a problem, but to newer players, whose armor aren't good, walkers are kind of a big deal. Plus, it is somewhat unrealistic for a Walker to randomly appear behind you. Walkers rising from the ground? Sure. Walkers popping out of no where? Eh. It is not a big concern, but I believe spawning mechanics can afford a change.

4. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Member

havoc is 1.8 based so update the mob ai pathfinding takes hours of work i dont belive it need a change if havoc would update to 1.15+ mob ai's would be a lot easier to change/modify

Chocolattae and ThunderDragon3 like this.
  5. KamakazeYT

KamakazeYT Member

Not just the walkers but the bandits with guns spawning right next to you is stupid because you can never get away from them they just plough you down with an assault rifle and get done with it.

6. AloisDaBoss

AloisDaBoss Member

I think mobs need to rise from the ground and give off a sound when they arise, this way you can tell if one is behind you or something. Also the bandits are pretty annoying too. As long as you get in a safe space or get good gear (jugg armor or maybe even lower) and decent weapons (even tier 2-3 is fine tbh) you're probably fine.I

Btw I have 6 para chutes if anyone wants to buy some :)

2 golden katana s but I ain't selling those.

ThunderDragon3 likes this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord