Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Perks

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by jwoodjr, Aug 20, 2019.

?

Do you think this should be added

1. HECK YEAH!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no. just no.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. jwoodjr

jwoodjr Member

So here is an idea, seeing as I always rage when I die, maybe you can add perks. Here are some ideas: Keep Inventory; You keep your inventory for one death only, Infinite Ammo; You have infinite ammo for anything until you die. So far that's all I can think of. If you want to check your perks you would have to do /perks. I hope you might add this soon

2. CastielCraw

CastielCraw Member

Although this kind of does makes PvP a bit less interesting, I wouldn't mind such thing as long as the value can be justified by the costs and efforts and vice versa.

FalseHorseFranz likes this.
  3. Chocolattae

Chocolattae Moderator

It’s a nice idea, but I’m afraid such perks would be too OP for PVE especially when dying is a rare occasion. Like Castiel said, it’d balance out a bit if you’d have to work for such perks. Nonetheless, it’s an interesting idea I’d love to see if there were a few modifications!

FalseHorseFranz and CastielCraw like this.
  4. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

There should be kits on towny and donor kits too, just like on other towny servers. It can be simple and easy to do too.

5. jwoodjr

jwoodjr Member

What if they were only available to Mythics and needed to be bought with real world money. Probably each of them would cost $3.99 USD

6. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

What about premium skins, like you can buy kits, (in tmd) so like the royal set of guns and such.

7. OnlyCrazyPvP

OnlyCrazyPvP Member

keep inv or inf ammo would be hardcore pay2win and destroy the survival and loot aspect of tmd pvp/e
    premium skins (gun and charackter skins) would be great but it would be much easier if the server would be on 1.9+

8. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

They may not be able to do so very quickly because of how difficult it is to update so many servers to the same thing and make sure there are minimal glitches.

9. FireRageHD

FireRageHD Member

This would make it too overpowered, and defeats the purpose of some aspects of the game. I get that being new to the game it can be hard but keep inventory would defeat the purpose of killing people, and infinite ammo would defeat the purpose of zombies giving you money because that just means you can kill zombies without having to use anything of your own, essentially getting money for free.

10. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

Yeah you should have to work to get the gear have, not just get it because you paid money--that's what kits are for.

FireRageHD likes this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord