Map 3 - 1
Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

I could not have been closer to dieing...

Discussion in 'Your Stories' started by ChlngeAccepted, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Challenge_

Challenge_ Community Manager

So It's normal loot. I'm skype-teaming with JaggMaster and 2 random people are autoassigned to our team.
    We spawn at Fort Garrison. Out of the entire town we find 2 cans of beans. 2. But we find scissors which are good luck for me. So I had that going for me.
    A team rushes us and the other 2 random players die. Jagg & I hold our own and survive. Both cans of beans had been eaten by this point. We have no food. Jagg is half a hungerbar down and I'm at half hunger. We run off along the railroad when the 5 minute call for gas starts. The closest guy is behind us (who was a dumbass asking if anyone could hear him and give him food in local chat). I'm out of sprint by this point. Jagg is getting hungry too. We decide to split up. I'm gonna go track this single guy down while he heads on to prison/motel to look for food. There was still a 4-team at Prison and Jagg dies almost immideatly. I'm now solo. Starving. With the gas starting in a minute, and I'm walking toward it to track this guy down. I'm like "meh, its worth the 150 skulls; I'm obviously not gonna win"

There were 6 or so teams left at this point. I have completely run out of hunger. I start to starve. The gas starts moving. I'm trying to kill this guy before the gas does. I never find him. Gas kills him. 5 teams. The starving has taken me down to half health, which is as far is it will go.

I start walking back toward safe region. I'm not even paying attention to the time or how close I am, I'm just slowly walking along the railroad. Some guy dies. 4 teams left. I'm passing Prison at this point. I F5 to check behind me... and theres just this wall of red nipping at my ankles by about 3 blocks. Jagg can tell you that at this point I flipped out. "HOLYGODITSRIGHTFUCKINGTHEREHOLYSHIT" sorta flipping out. I'm walking away from it and it moves almost as fast as a player sprint-jumps. It is literally about to eat me when it stops and turns green. Had I been a half block behind it woulda caught me. I made it to sz JUST in time. I thank the lucky scisscors for that.

I camp by the wall. I have little armor, no food, and an M14 with 2 shots left and no sniper ammo. 3 teams. 2 teams... and its 4v1. I've been guaranteed skulls. I waddle toward the interstate, which is where the compass is pointing. I see the 4 team just in time to get one-shot. xD

2nd place while starving and no ammo. How fun.

Armenbrine01 and iiciv like this.
  2. Angel_XCX

Angel_XCX Member

Lmao, scissors are underrated. And btw you can outrun the gas if you sprint and jump;)

3. Challenge_

Challenge_ Community Manager

I was starving xD.

4. Angel_XCX

Angel_XCX Member

Yeah but just in case xD.

5. purrr

purrr Member

GG.

6. SirButteralotIII

SirButteralotIII Member

Special Deals