Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Hackers

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kyorashi, Nov 5, 2016.

?

Good idea

1. Yes

89.5%
  2. No

10.5%
  1. Kyorashi

Kyorashi Member

Would highly suggest implementing an anti cheat.... One like Watchdog that detects bhop, killaura, and click speed and bans instantly..... Also, an anticheat that spawns a bot following them while flying detecting killaura....

2. ApesNotMonkeyz

ApesNotMonkeyz Member

Watchdog is a bad anticheat

3. ApesNotMonkeyz

ApesNotMonkeyz Member

But yes good idea, maybe somthing to consider @_Nickk?

4. LinkOFeare

LinkOFeare Member

Or at least give helpers /kick.

5. LittleNekoLoli

LittleNekoLoli Member

I'm not really sure about this, actually. The idea scares me because on Hypixel, it's so easy to hit their bots since they fly in circles around you. Imagine trying to bikepvp(if you do this, please end my suffering) and having something flying around you in circles. Seems fun.
    I think a bot that notifies staff if you hit it too many times. Make it not fly right in front of the person like Hypixel, because their bots are the most annoying things I've ever seen.

6. YouCanBeMine

YouCanBeMine Member

+1.... Full jugg bhopper dropped a team of 6 full juggs. including Me-Kyo-Hagen-Elkrewl and others on Myth. This gets extremely annoying. ad all players affected by this should be given thier set of jugg back at LEAST.

7. LittleNekoLoli

LittleNekoLoli Member

Also, I like the idea of hackers having /vanish, being able to watch hackers and everything, but they have to record the player. They should have access to a temp ban system until the appeal is either rejected or accepted. I'm not sure how it would play out incase of abusive helpers, but I think it might actually come in handy more than not.

8. YouCanBeMine

YouCanBeMine Member

This Happened Again... Last night. Deal with it...

9. JewishBagel

JewishBagel Game Designer

Helpers having vanish would give them more capability to abuse. Helper is a stepping stone of helping us monitor chat. If you are trusted later on, we might promote. There's been too many helpers that never made it(i.e. lasted a month or less) based off some issue that it would cause too many problems.

10. LittleNekoLoli

LittleNekoLoli Member

I'm not sure how /vanish would change it. I understand /tempban. It'd be nice if helpers could vanish and record instead of having to attack the hackers and drop their k/d's / gear in order to record them. It would get irritating to have to jump down everytime a hacker is a Berx just to get footage of them.

11. Kyorashi

Kyorashi Member

Simple solution for both the problems.... anti cheat

curiousgeorge341 likes this.
  12. Muguz

Muguz Member

Lost 3 full jug sets and 5 half sets today to hackers.... and now people woth ranks are hacking! (Pawndah) (jimmy) like wow can you just come out with your "custom" anticheat idc if its not done just do it im honest;y fed up!

13. The7thCpt

The7thCpt Moderator

No one in this thread has mentioned chargebacks though :confused: Maybe wrong thread?

14. _TrapX_

_TrapX_ Member

Helper is on a trial run. They should have limited power and are there to support with questions and answers. If they see something abused, then they can get mods on the apply a consequence. (example) Untrustworthy helper can use /vanish to spy on "their friends" opponents and use it as a tool in wars.

15. LittleNekoLoli

LittleNekoLoli Member

Thanks for clarifying that. Now I change my mind about /vanish for helpers. Probably not the best idea xD

16. curiousgeorge341

curiousgeorge341 Member

Yeah I got killed by a speed hacker near terminus the other day. This would be really great

17. Brqd

Brqd Member

This is becoming out of control. Some of you may know that my inventory was cleared, so I am trying to get as much jugg as possible. The big issue here is that I have already died about 5 times in full jugg due to hackers. And with as little amount of sets as I have right now.... 5 deaths can be extremely detrimental.

18. Brqd

Brqd Member

19. _Nickk

_Nickk :) Owner

We're working on implementing a new anti cheat with autobans, it should be live next weekend, which blocks the few bypasses to our current one.

20. Sleep__Away

Sleep__Away Member

[We're working on implementing a new anti cheat with autobans, it should be live next weekend, which blocks the few bypasses to our current one.][/
    _Nickk
    ] Music to my ears ^^

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord