Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Any Ideas on Builds?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chocolattae, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Chocolattae

Chocolattae Moderator

Hey, what’s up?

As I said in the title, I’d like some ideas on what to build. My mind’s gone dry. Locations with some optional images are ideal, or even specifying buildings to build (like a school) would suffice. There’s no build style I want to stray away from as I want to experiment, so feel free to suggest anything! I can build without the TMD texture pack as well.

As always, thanks in advance. :)

2. 5hoes

5hoes Member

This might be completely random but you should try to build Mount Rushmore or a variation of it for like all the owners or something.
    [​IMG]

3. CastielCraw

CastielCraw Member

You could build an TMD gun arena. Like with little houses and traps where players could battle each other and take cover. I have a link right here to a picture of a normal mob and player arena for vanilla Minecraft:

https://minecraftpe-mods.com/load/m..._minecraft_pe_0_16_0_0_15_9_0_15_6/1-1-0-1479

I would have put a picture in here, but I’m on my phone and I sadly can’t copy the graphic address. Hope, that this will help.

4. Chocolattae

Chocolattae Moderator

I viewed your suggestion as recreating PUBG arenas which is actually an idea I haven’t considered despite playing PUBG mobile. Needless to say, this is going towards my list of to-build. :p

This is creative. Mount Rushmore with the owners’ heads is amusing!

5. iMoe

iMoe Member

[​IMG]

Rivendell from Lord of The Rings. This is a tough build but there's a lot of cool terrain to try out, and it's a very unique build :)

[​IMG]

Medieval house by el wie. I love how the shoe store on the ground level has that 2nd story entrance to the main house. Would be a very cool build in mc, mostly just the shape of the structure :)

Chocolattae likes this.
  6. TinyLizzy

TinyLizzy Moderator

[​IMG]
    Build hogwarts, because its freaking hogwarts

Chocolattae likes this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord