Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Yet another Ideas thread...

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by ThunderDragon3, Jun 9, 2019.

?

Bounty list requirement?

1. Kill streaks

33.3%
  2. # of kills

33.3%
  3. KD (Kills to Deaths)

33.3%
  4. 1 or more of the above (if so explain why each you chose in a post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

Yaayyyyy more immersion ideas. I focus mainly on TMDPVE ideas, but I'll get the TMDPVP ones I have over with. Here goes..

TMDPVP ideas:

1. Instant headshot kill
    So, if you've seen enough cop shows you know a shot to the leg won't kill you. A shot to the head will. If you're not wearing a helmet or at least some kind of protection on your head, any bullet will kill you. Regardless if it's an M9 or an AWM.

TMDPVP and TMDPVE ideas:

2. Realistic Gunshots
    This is ridiculous. This has bothered me for a while now. You can hear a gunshot/explosion from like, ten blocks away and any further its like it didn't happen. Increase that radius drastically. For example:
    Pistols and SMG sound range: 100 blocks
    Shotguns, LMGS and Assault: 150 blocks
    Snipers and explosions: 200 blocks
    Stryker: 15 blocks

3. New attachments
    We had red dot sights removed, kind of a pity. They didn't do anything unless you had iron sights. I have some attachment ideas here:
    Silencer: reduces range in which a gunshot can be heard by 80% (silencers applicable to all guns excluding LMG and special)
    X2 magnification scope: high powered scope for sniper guns. (Able to see further through a scope)
    X3 magnification scope: very high powered scope for Tier 4 and 5 snipers (further visibility with a scope than X2 or normal)

TMDPVE ideas:

4. Amputation, bleeding
    Oh no, you've been bitten. No antibodies or medical items? Amputate. Right click and to amputate the bitten limb. Now you're bleeding. You need bandages to stop the blood flow.
    If you've cut off an arm, you can only use 1 handed weapons, like pistols, an UZI and knives.
    If you cut off your leg, you have a slowness effect.

5. Bring back prosthetic limbs
    I remember when I first joined, we had prosthetic legs. They would remove the slowness effect or at least make it better. For arms, they would give you the ability to wield double handed weapons again.
    I'd like to see those brought back into the game, at least TMDPVE.

That's all I have now. Can someone not ignore this, please (like you did my last idea post)

2. Concurrence_

Concurrence_ Moderator

Great Ideas! Will write these down and sent them to Beetley.

ThunderDragon3 likes this.
  3. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

I have another idea for TMDPVP... I got it from the Choppas thread under The Mining Dead: Teams.

Something like a bounty list or "Most Wanted". This creates a list of some of the most dangerous players, organized by kill count, kill streak or KD. But the thing is, instead of giving people players to avoid, people to find and hunt down. There ought to be a prize, such as X amount of skulls or money for successfully bringing down that player. TMD could use something like that.

4. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

And thanks! Don't think anyone had brought my ideas to a developer/helper etc

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord