Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Update Map Maker preset maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MarcustheWraith, Mar 5, 2017.

?

Should the present maps on Map Maker be updated to the modern ones?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Marklucky7

Marklucky7 Member

I feel like the preset maps for Map Maker should be updated. From what I've seen, the available Map Maker presets are from before the TMD map update, and are outdated, small, and uninteresting compared to the ones currently on the TMD map. I, and likely others, would greatly appreciate it if these maps were updated to the current TMD ones. What I propose is that the "create map" command be updated to include the past and present versions of both maps, so that players on this server can both keep their present maps (pre-update) and new ones (for expanded options). Example: /create TestMap preset Prison1 would create the original prison, while: create TestMap preset Prison2 would create the updated one. After all, if you provide what is, frankly, a unique service in the form of allowing players to create their own maps, such a service or game mode should be updated in order to (a) keep people interested and (b) potentially have new server content. Perhaps this could be included in the next update or the one afterwards? Vote for this enough, and we may get this updated.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

And can we please get new locations added? The presets are only communities, but I want something like a section of Atlanta for my map

Ninjamaster0420 likes this.
  3. Marklucky7

Marklucky7 Member

In addition, I feel like one preset should be a "generic countryside" one, so you can build a building in the equivalent of an open area.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord