Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

TWD is ending

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThunderDragon3, Sep 10, 2020.

1. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

In 2022, TWD will end.
    Where do we go from there?

TWD is the foundation of this server, and it eventually became the whole house. Towny, Mine Wars and Hell Night were only icing on the cake that is our server. What do we do when our show ends?

Think about where you want the server to go. We've got 2 years to think, but when the day comes at the end of our show, where do we go from there? Which way? Do we expand to the companion series? Go our own way and write our own lore?
    "Think about the future." How many people's parents have said that to them? They did it for a reason. They want us to strive for success. I want this server to do the same. Owners and devs, what's your plan for the future? Do we have a plan for the future?
    This doesn't have to be immediate. This doesn't have to happen in 1 year. It doesn't have to happen in 1 year and 11 months. But it does have to happen before the show's last episode. 2022 is all we know.

FTWD. TWD: WORLD BEYOND. Rick Grimes trilogy.

But when the day comes that we are all out of material, and I mean exhausted all the companion series, lore and movies, where do we go?

Ideas and suggestions is just a few clicks away. Go and influence our server's future.

Kurrry likes this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord