Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

TMD Combat Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jacobg1998, Nov 10, 2019.

1. mindblaster007

mindblaster007 Member

Um anyone have an answer for me???

:confused:

2. CastielCraw

CastielCraw Member

I can recall, that they have an duration of about 30 seconds (Perhaps more). It‘s pretty good tbh.

3. ATK_AlphaPVP

ATK_AlphaPVP Member

"hUn dOn'T sAY tHE d3EP mAgIc dUdE iM aN 0G pLaYeR HunnNNn"
    This server is trying to change since 2 years, they changed to more realistic, then they turn back to more arcady then more realistic etc etc ....
    Havoc want everyone happy but it's really hard, so they don't really stick to one decision and this is really getting boring, and yeah like you said since now 1 year i guess, finally they persevere to their vision of tmd and it's cool, they even made a tmd op/classic so everyone is happy.

If i said that it's because I don't want them to turn back again and again, i don't want us to forget what happened and why it happened.
    When i replied to your comment i did not mean to be rude with you especially, I wanted to be rude to the OG community that are crying about every decision that Havoc Mc make since 2 years without even trying and letting a chance to Havoc to make it work.

4. Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Cat_Squirrel_Inc Member

I was playin' around, boo.
    Yea, I get the frustration. I mean, at least they're making strides now, instead of flat out ignoring its players, ya know?
    Oh, it's quite alright! I guess I can be considered "og," but I don't identify with their toxic culture. I haven't complained about much, just tiny things, really. I've rather enjoyed the recent updates, tbh. But I see where yer comin' from bb.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord