Map 3 - 1
Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Things I think would benefit HH and its players.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by crypt1cgamer, Mar 29, 2017.

1. GamerCrypt1c

GamerCrypt1c Member

The plugin Shop List in conjunction with the other listed plugins in this I believe would add to the game play of players in the effect that players would be able to create chest shops on their island /warp or add a shop in the shop list so even when they are not online players can /warp to said shop and purchase items.
    My second Idea is to allow players to set areas as areas where players who are added could build but would not allow a player to go to another area that has not been set as anything to grief a players Island I know staff hears that such and such grief my island or stole my beacons or destroyed my farms this would allow player to invite players to build on their island in selected areas. Since this may be a little hard the solution maybe to add Lockette . Lockette would allow players to protect valuables even when they invite members to their island to build or become a worker on an island. It would allow players the ability to add players to their island to build but not access their chest.
    I hope everyone can discuss this and maybe we can add some new things to HH.

NS_Evolution likes this.
  2. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

You could always break the chests. I don't believe Lockette stops that. When I first started playing Minecraft, I joined my friends server and it had Lockette and people could still break chests that belonged to other players. It said when it happened in chat, though

3. Nekophysix

Nekophysix Member

I dont really feel the need for this plugin as there are other ways to protect valuables eg hiding them or just not inviting people you dont trust to your island

4. iMoe

iMoe Member

I like the idea of a shop plugin in theory, but I dont see how it would be practical. Almost all of the items that are needed can be bought in the shop, and for selling things while offline, you could auction your items before getting off. There is hardly any demand for a shop plugin because the only things people would sell/buy would be crafted items that cannot be obtained directly from the shop (redstone items, name tags), or specialty items (enchanted gear, named items).

5. GucciAssSloth

GucciAssSloth Member

First of all, everything is possible. HavocMC and their developers can create a plugin to do whatever they want, including protecting chests. I like the idea, and to further elaborate on this, players should be able to purchase directly from a chest. e.g. A sign is placed on the chest with a specific format with the Item Name, ID, Price, Quantity in that order going vertically. The buyer can right click the sign, automatically buying however much they want that is available in the chest. The money goes automatically from the buyer to the seller. If there is no more of said item in the chest, they will get a message such as this: "No more available." or something of the sort. I just got hooked on Havoc Horizons, and I think this would be a good addition. If it doesn't get considered or added, I'll make a thread about it.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord