Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

R.S.B.I

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rejante, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Rejante

Rejante Member

Yeah, so Rejante Ship Building Industries, throughout this post, since I'm bored and have nothing better to do will be looking pretty fancy unlike the rest of the words I'm going to be workin on this post while I'm bored, so why not. We have a handful of helpful tips and tricks for worldedit, and we can help a handful of maps, as long as we're not busy. A few things to note: Rejante, deals with vehicle models. So if you want any TMD-Related vehicles, say for example, a car to an aircraft carrier, I guess we deal with a lot of things. If you would like to see our stock, go to /map RSBIModels. This shows most of our smaller models, basically everything we can copy and paste. Most of our bigger models will be showcased on their own maps. Typically shown customized, and ready to go.
    FAQ:
    What is Rejante Ship Building Industries?
    We focus on making to-scale, accurate military models, and other things when needed.
    Gallery:
    http://imgur.com/a/pUZmD
    What are a few of your maps?
    We have a handful, a handful of them being destroyed due to personal reasons. Here's the active/inactive maps.
    RSBINimitz [Exploded..] (Model Map)
    RSBINimitzDown[Destroyed due to world corruption.] (Detail Map)
    USSArleighBurke[Inaccessable.] (Model Map)
    RSBIAlabama[Inactive] (Abandoned.)
    RSBIModels[Destroyed] (Official Model Map)
    USS_America[Inaccesable] (Model/Detail Map)
    USS_Titan[Inactive] (Detail Map, last original USS_Nimitz model.)
    Maps not belonging to RSBI, but participated in:
    CBAC_Factory
    RSBI_CBAC_Fleet
    MemorableAtlanta (CBAC, Withermandude)

A lot of you will be wondering, "The hell is CBAC?" CBAC is our partner, and rival, led by Celmaibunpilot. Of course, this business is unofficial, and unnecessary,
    Rejante Ship Building Industries does not appreciate claims of their vehicles/product being owned by another person. Most vehicles will be trademarked. I know right? Unnecessary as hell, but I got bored.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    ArmenTheHeli, Al_Cool and Lancelot_WR like this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord