Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Problem with MW resource pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Noel_q, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Noel_q

Noel_q Member

The wooden ax has the texture of the lightsaber and covers half the screen of the monitor. Big problem when designing.

Creating structures from ore blocks is blocked. For example, block 14 (gold ore) has a structural texture. Construction of the block after the block is too troublesome.

No torch texture. Placing her on the wall looks like the wall is burning.
    There are hundreds of pack where torches look much better

Nether wart, red brick nether, bone block do not retain their texture after placement.

Purpure block (201-205) is not useful in this appearance. You should think about texture change.

It is worth changing the colors of the leaves - 5 green is definitely not enough for design alien planet.

Glass is also to change. Contrast glass with large structures very ugly looks without optifine and I think that many players do not have it.

2. Rejante

Rejante Member

Although I agree with most of your statements, I believe most of the textures, and blocks are situational, the Mine Wars pack is truly a difficult pack to build with, but as I said, it's situational, you might have blocks to build Naboo with, but not a planet like Umbara. The blocks are hard to texture, and takes a while to make a single block able to be applicable to multiple planets at once. In regards to the Bone blocks, etc they are not compatable with the version in which Map Maker is running.

Al_Cool likes this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord