Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

My suggestion for TMDPVP (Nerfs/Buffs)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Zcu, Aug 23, 2019.

?

Do you agree with my suggestion?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Somewhat

60.0%
  1. Zcu

Zcu Member

After speaking with a few players in the TMDPVP community I have a few perspectives on the PvP META. One thing that for sure needs a nerf is RPGs. In my opinion, they shouldn't have a major damage reduction considering they are RPGs but they shouldn't be able to 1 shot someone as it takes no skill or strategy at all. But the most effective way they can nerf it is by making it so you are locked to only 1 type of each gun in your Hotbar at a time. For example, your ideal loadout would be changed to AWM or Barrett, P90 or Groza, Katana, RPG or Crossbow, etc. Instead of AWM, Barrett, P90, Groza, Katana, RPG, RPG, etc. Adding this will also help nerf another type of PvP style which is known as "double snipers" (AWM & Barrett), of course when/if they nerf the SMGs, ARs and RPGs this would probably be the most used PvP style as most people either abuse it as it is VERY powerful or hate it because it is VERY powerful. So adding this '1 Gun Per Type Lock' would basically "kill 2 birds with one stone". I believe that SMGs and ARs shouldn't have too much of a damage reduction but I think to reduce the damage output on them by 0.5 - 1 should be good enough. Lastly, I'm pretty sure that everyone agrees that Shotguns need a buff! I do believe so too, for example, I have never once seen someone genuinely use a Shotgun as a part of their gun loadout. They just simply don't do enough damage. I think that all Shotguns at lease need a 1 - 1.5 damage buff to make them viable for PvP.

Please don't hate if you disagree with my suggestion, please use constructive criticism.

Also when I say "reduce the damage output on them by 0.5 - 1" I don't mean turn it to 0.5 -1, I mean reduce the current damage by 0.5 - 1.

2. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

The idea of only one main weapon in your hot bar would be nice. I'm hate RPG and Crossbow spammers. It should be set up like this..

1 main weapon (eg, AR, LMG, sniper, shotgun, etc)
    1 secondary (pistol, SMG)
    1 melee

3. Zcu

Zcu Member

Thank you

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  4. FireRageHD

FireRageHD Member

I mean if you added this in the game it would make twice as hard to play than before unless they add dual wield, which they said they don't plan to any time soon.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord