Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

My Introduction + Grinding Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zepat, May 5, 2018.

1. Zepat

Zepat Member

Seeing how I'm planning to be more active in this community now, I decided to make a quick introduction for people that may not remember me from 3 years ago, and most importantly an introduction to how I play as a Jedi, because people still seem to be confused about how I play.

I'm also going to make a grinding guide for anyone that's interested, and I'm going to split both of those topics into their separate sections so if you only want to read the grinding guide then you can do so.

Hello there, I'm Zepat and I enjoy long walks on the beach, no really, I do, especially at sunset. My favorite color is green, then pink and then orange/blue (depending how I feel). I'm currently 19 years old and I study Media Production at a college in UK.
    I first joined this server back in 2015 somewhere around September, and back then my Minecraft name was NiceO_ODeath. I was well known back in the old forums, for my "controversial" topics, and they were good or bad, depending who you asked. But that's a story for another day.

I took part in MineWars closed beta that was only available for Immortals, and I gained that rank through "controversial" methods (Thanks JewishBagel and/or Felix for not taking my rank away). Soon after MineWars was available for everyone, I left the server for over 2 years, up until like a month ago. My main reason for leaving is pretty "controversial", but like I said before, all of this is a story for another day.

PS. I know this may seem like I'm some bad guy, but I actually wasn't... depending on who you ask.

I only play MineWars and I'm currently level 30 on Jedi (reached it yesterday at midnight UK time), and I mostly only play on Jedi. I grind all day at the Jedi Grinder, but I'll go into more details in the grinding guide section. My gear is made up of two weapons, Mando sniper and F-11D, and I don't have any legendary weapons in my vault cause I don't like using them, I threw them all away cause no one wanted to buy them and I didn't want to waste my time selling them.
    If you haven't seen NilloYT's post about player archives yet, and you haven't read what he said about me then that's fine, I'll go into more details on what type of Jedi I am.

I'd like to start off with my own "Jedi code", or just my own rules that I abide by:
    1. I don't truce. It's as simple as that, a Jedi shouldn't truce or even trust a Sith. This brings me nicely onto my next rule, which is "I don't shoot on sight".
    2. I don't shoot on sight. As I mentioned above already, if you ever see me then you should know that you aren't in any danger unless I see that you are dangerous. When I first spot you I'll be blocking and watching your movements, to see if you are friendly or aggressive. Afterwards, if I see that you aren't attacking, I may either go back to what I was doing or I'll carry on watching you until you or I say something. This doesn't mean that I'll let my guard down.
    3. If you raid Jedi HQ, then I'll be forced to come stop you. Pretty self explanatory, I don't think I need to explain this any further.
    4. If you attack me, then I'll be forced to fight back. If you attack me then that tells me that you want to kill me, and well, I don't really want to die, so yeah. This also tells me that you are dangerous and you must be stopped as soon as possible.
    5. If you attack another Jedi near or next to me, then I'll be forced to defend that Jedi. In other words, I'll have to kill you. Think of it like this, when you play a game and you attack one NPC, all the other NPCs around you and around the NPC you hit will attack you for hitting that NPC.
    That's pretty much it for my rules, or my "Jedi code", if you wanna call it that.

Originally I wanted to go into a lot of depth while making this guide, but seeing how long that would take me I decided to make a more simpler version that would be easier to understand.

Level 2 - 10. If you're level is between level 2 - 10, then you should grind at your HQ's grinder. Depending on whether you're Jedi or Sith, this can be on the left or right side of your HQ. You should also complete all your quests before grinding, as quests give you a lot of XP. If you're struggling with your quests, and need help then proceed to this guide made by MrMe5303: https://havocmc.net/threads/guide-minewars-quest-guns-mobs-more.3918/

Here's a picture of where you can find Jedi Grinder: https://gyazo.com/b66b97dab494cd37d34d3dda33b07226

Here's a picture of where you can find Sith Grinder: https://gyazo.com/bd395d5a782522bfa50977a40ecbc4cc

Level 11 - 20. At this point you finished all your quests or nearly all of them (thanks conquest). If you're a new player then you won't be able to finish all of them due to conquest being borked and preventing you from completing the last 3 quests. Unless you played MineWars when it first came out, then you'll need to wait until conquest is finished. Anyway, moving right along. If you're a Jedi you should farm at either Knave's Hideout or Racetrack/Tusken Village. Now, before you say that Knave's spawn rate is awful, I power leveled myself there from level 13 to level 22 in 1 day and some hours of playtime. Trust me, this is currently the best place to farm for you level.

Here's a picture of where you can find Knave's Hideout, Racetrack and Tusken Village: https://gyazo.com/07439ef6a0e7e5f79e47dd7f8e7a8487

If you're a Sith then you should farm at Ben Kenobi's House or Racetrack/Tusken Village, here's a picture for those three places: https://gyazo.com/85fffbdcdfdfb624842e1fc1f8c9fed8

Level 21+. "This is where the fun begins". You have two choices, you can either grind at the opposite teams HQ, and kill the slow spawning level 25s for that juicy 10xp, or you can stay at your grinder and kill those level 3 NPCs for that phenomenal 1xp. Allow me to make this choice for you, stay at your grinder. Unless you want to be constantly harassed by the opposing team by them trying to kill you, and the level 25s trying to kill you at the same time, then by all means go and grind at the opposite teams HQ. But if you want peace and quiet and just want to rip your hair out of your head slowly but surely grind your way to 100%, then stay at your grinder.

I've been farming at the Jedi Grinder since I was level 24, because Knave's stormtroopers only gave me 4xp per kill, yeah no thanks. And through this I've been managing to level up once every 2 days, but this is getting harder with each level up requiring more XP. Believe it or not, but the fast spawn rate at the grinder makes up for that 1xp per kill.
    If you don't want to spend your whole day farming at your grinder then set yourself tasks, for example:

Reach 25/50/75 percent today.
    Get X amount of kills today.

When I was level 26 I went to 90% or 95% in one day. In other words I spend my whole day killing level 3 stormtroopers... never again. By now you should know where your grinder is and the other teams HQ. And until we don't get the new update, this is the best way for you to farm XP.

Lastly, I want to show you my loadout for when I grind. I always use the same weapons, Mando sniper for long and medium range, and F-11D for medium and close range. Those weapons are also used for when someone wants to kill me. On top of that I always have my inventory and hotbar filled with silver coins, and gold coins in the booster slot, this is so I don't pick up any junk weapons while grinding, and I also make money out of it. With each full inventory, depending on how many gold coins I gathered, on average I earn 4k CC per full inventory: https://gyazo.com/fd43c1d41e4e4351e200e9a5481b7f04

I hope this guide managed to help you somehow, even though it was simple as heck. If you're wandering what gear you should use to grind, then you can use anything you're comfortable with, but always have at least a sniper on you in case someone is sneaking up on you to assassinate you.
    Thanks for reading.

49ersfan77 likes this.
  2. DDENGAR

DDENGAR Member

Hello! Welcome to the community forums! And please teach me how to properly play MineWars :(

3. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

Shhhh
    We can't be going around telling people it's far better to grind at your hq then at the enimies after they reach level 20 or higher
    It's supposed to be a secret...

4. scubadiverkitty1

scubadiverkitty1 Member

Do you just grind? Never raid people? Tax people? Inprison people? Demolish people? I feel like you gotta do all these 5 things to have the full Minewars expierence.

5. Zepat

Zepat Member

Yep, I just grind all day.

6. scubadiverkitty1

scubadiverkitty1 Member

You should try the other things some day its very fun :)

7. Zepat

Zepat Member

I can't, I'm dedicated to get to level 100, so before I get there, the only thing I'm going to do is keep grinding. I have daily tasks that I set myself, and recently I've been behind schedule due to college and my final major project, so I don't want other things to distract me even further.

49ersfan77 likes this.
  8. scubadiverkitty1

scubadiverkitty1 Member

You won't get level 100 in this lifetime

9. 49ersfan77

49ersfan77 Member

Welcome back!!!

10. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

Get this man an award.

Special Deals
sale