Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

My best game.

Discussion in 'Your Stories' started by _HobbesTheTiger_, Oct 28, 2016.

1. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

So, I join a game with Governor 3. We spawn at the cdc. We loot the cdc and move on to the surrounding buildings. 1 guy left, so then there were 3 of us. I started sniping with a green rifle (I forgot the name) and killed another sniper. So me and my teammates go further into Atlanta. Then there's a random guy with a deagle. He kills one of my teammates as I quick scope him with the green sniper. So its me and one other person. We found a guy with full riot, (it was normal loot) and my teammate starts attacking him with the deagle from that guy from before, as I snipe the riot guy. We succeed in killing him with neither of us dying. He drops an extra set of riot, and we both get full armor. So then we start heading for the sz, (Which was in the berx area), and find a group of 4. We were in the top four teams. My teammate kills one guy, and is then shoot down. He did go out injuring another member, and I finished him off. Then there were to more guys, and one guy with full leather started charging me, which he failed. then one guy with half riot and leather boots tried to barret me, but I headshot him with my deagle from the governor kit, and he died. So, I was shaking that entire fight, and I thought it would be my demise, because this is how I always die. But this time I managed to take out a threesome by myself, (with some damage done by my fallen teammate, of course), and it really paid off. They drop half a stack of pistol ammo, 18 lmg ammo (good for my stayr), , half a stack of soup and beans, a barret, an ak, a bunch of moters, a ton of ammo from all categories, a katana, and more. So I heal up and and went and tracked down a lonesome player whose team was dead. I killed her, and then I was in the top 2 teams. The other team had 2 players, and I tracked them to a building they were sniping at. These guys were really just chill'n up in the building. The heard me climbing up the ladder, and one guy shot me while I was climbing up. he knocked me off the ladder, and I fell onto a random floor, with half a heart. I started chugging my med packs, and got back to full health. One person crouched over the edge of the elevator shaft, and I barret him, killing him instantly. So then the last person, a guy called _CharlieBright_, started panicking. I decided to head to the sz. But then I saw the best thing I've ever seen in tmd. I saw a red car drive off the edge of the building. I get on my bike, and start following him. I lost him a the cdc, so I decide to go the berx. That's were a supply drop was being droped, anyway. so I get to berx and find the supply drop (which sucked, by the way) and started camping in berx. Then me and Charlie started a friendly conversation. He told me that this was his first game, and that I basically carried him this far. I told him it takes skill to make it to the final 2, and that he was a natural. Then I told him, "The border will get ya if you don't go to berx," and he said he would be fine. He eventually did come to berx (the border might have been near), and I try to snipe him with my barret. He got into berx and I then finish him off by shooting him with my deagle a couple of times.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. _Tachi_

_Tachi_ Member

Gg mate, if ya wanna play hn msg me sometime if you"d like

3. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

Sure. I usually do any Hell Night in the afternoon. I'll msg you when I have time.

4. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

you get an A for effort my dude

5. Rejante

Rejante Member

Damn, that story was, indeed quite insane. Although I hate people who camp atop buildings. One time I was on Hell Night, then these four guys were on a roof. (I later put them down 1v4.) I was full jugg at the time, they all had either full jugg or full armor. I kept smacking them with my GBarret rounds, then decided to leave. I went to SZ as players' names appeared in chat, dead. This team never died, I killed one guy at the SZ, and then sat around in a few buildings. Then this group of 4 decided, "Hey, lets finish this last guy off." so, they rushed me. I waited 1-2 minutes for them to come. Then, I saw them. The four full juggs. I lure them into the open, then no scope one with my Barrett, I take a few shots at the rest of them as they start to flee. They escape. I find that these guys just happened to have forgotten their vehicles, a bike, and a gray car. I took the bike, then rushed them. (Of course, I'm not a bike pvper.) I swing by and smack one with my katana, he bleeds out. Other guy proceeds to destroy my bike, and succeeds in doing so. I jump out, and spray my spas, which runs out, then I fire 3 gbarrett shots as I die of wither. Me and him sit behind trees regening, and reloading. I finish both first, rush out hit him with my spas once, and then gbar him. That is how I won a Hell Night, 4v1. Remember kids, Divide and Conquer. That's how it's done.

6. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

The savagery is strong with this one

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord