Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

MineWars Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MrMe5303, Jun 13, 2017.

1. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

Ello!

With the new TMD update that just came out hopefully MineWars will get more attention. With that, here are some ideas that I have found around the forums and some ideas of my own.

Planets:

Mustufar: Can be a battle arena for 1v1 or 2v2 with a hazardous environment (I'll probably get my but kicked)
    Coruscant: Used as a Vip shop that sell special items such as speeders and ability boosters.
    Hoth: Make the rebel base, the AT walkers, the snow creature cave, possibly the place where Han Solo built a camp and slept inside he mount. (More Hoth based ideas below)

Force Abilties:
    Force Sprint: Greatly increases speed for a few seconds
    Force Controlled Sabre throw: The ability to control a thrown Lightsaber for a little while. Would have to be difficult and only unlocked at a high level
    Force lunge: Like force jump but a lower height. Can be used to surprise enemies during combat

Mounts:
    Mounts that can be added are the creatures that the Tusken Villages raid. These can be slow but could possibly have storage space like a donkey with a chest on it.
    Another is the kangaroo type creature from Hoth that Han rides (and sleeps in)

Bounty hunting:
    People could open a menu that allows them to place bounties on players, and if person from the bounty hunter class kills them (Assuming that's one of the classes that will be added) they get the award transferred straight into their account
    Trackers: Can be thrown like grenades but don't explode, instead if they hit someone the person who threw it gets a compass that allows them to track that specific person (Like the Hunter class from TMD but player specific)

Planet Capture (King of the hill)
    This would be for planets that the Jedi/Republic fought the Sith/Empire such as Hoth. There would be places around the map that could be captured like Conquest (But would be bigger, and took longer time) and the team that owns the capture point gets a certain boost such as 1.5x-2x exp or double credits when depositing them. (Could be only for people on the planet of the capture point)

Speeders:
    The speeder from Starwars II that Anikan and Obi-Wan use to chase the bounty hunter could be added
    Speeder upgrades: Speeders could be upgraded with ship parts. Parts that could be upgraded are speed, duribilty, Boosts (MW nitro), amount of people aloud in.

Weapons:
    Gatling type version of a MW guns that does extremely low damage but fires extremely fast and has a long reload and big clip.
    Extremely strong pistol with small clip and slow fire rate but super fast reload.
    (No specific name for these guns, just types of guns that I would like to see)

Thanks for reading, got ideas of your own or have an opinion of one of the ideas listed above, comment below!

2. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

I think what you'd like Mustafar to be is what's planned for the death star.
    I can support making Coruscant a market area.
    If you decide to make any new weapons, make them balanced. A lot of the problems over TMD were due to unbalanced weapons and armor.
    Force sprint sounds pretty good, but controlled saber throw seems like it would be impossible to code, and youd be vulnerable while doing it. Force lunge I can only see being either a replacement for force jump, or barely ever used.

3. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

What do you think about the MW guns that are currently available?

4. Litiare

Litiare Member

1) speeders, the speeder from Episode II doesnt have anything to do with Tatooine so would be out of place and upgrades don't sound great cause theyre already fine as they are, they dont need to be complicated imo.
    2) guns, just no. The 'strong pistol' already exist and is the slug thrower, any stronger and it'd be too unbalanced.
    3) Planet capture, I don't think there'd be enough players in general to be fair
    4) Bounty hunting sounds great, I'd presume theyd be planning something like that for the bounty hunter class anyway tho.
    5) Following up on what craven said, mustafar would essentially be another map of the Death Star.
    6) again following up on what craven said, the idea of force lunge would essentially be force jump or a replacement which wouldnt be worth the time coding. Force sprint sounds good but I don't see it happening due to the speed you get when holding your lightsaber. And the controlled saber throw would be impossible to code I belive and like craven said, would leave you unprotected and vulnerable.
    7) Mounts sound good but would be the same as speeders so wouldnt really be needed but would need to stay spawned for the storage situation? I think it'd be iffy due to the fact that inventories may not be separate for the storage and people might be able to steal stuff which would cause problems.
    8) Hoth, I am not sure what the owners/staff/builders plan with Hoth but I know HappyPie is making a hoth map currently, been doing it for a while now. Idk if HappyPies map will be used at all tho.
    9) Coruscant sounds good, I support that idea lmao.

5. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

Thanks for your opinion, I get what your saying. I thought the deathstar was going to be a part of space (which I don't think will happen) my bad.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord