Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Maybe.... a Bug Fix?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MrK9_, Apr 9, 2020.

?

Should we get staff to fix this now, or wait until the next update?

1. We should Fix this sooner rather than later.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. We should Fix this sooner rather than later.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The one above is incorrect, it is meant to be; "We can wait until the next update."

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The one above this one is incorrect, it is meant to be; "We can wait until the next update."

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. You messed up this poll, therefor I will not vote for it.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. MrK9_

MrK9_ Member

This is a suggestion for a bug fix to be enacted sooner rather than waiting for the next update on *cough* some things *cough*. Alright, just mainly one thing. The Firefly. If you do not already know, the Firefly flamethrower is right now bugged to throw players with knock back, which can sometimes kill people based on the height, or because there are enemies around them. Now, the same people using this glitch to kill people and try to take their loot, are using whisperer masks to hide their skins and name. Pressing TAB does not work usually to identify them because there are multiple players usually wearing the masks, and correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think the firefly knock back with its particles shows up on logs. It prevents players from reporting people who are killing and stealing things from others. I have yet to have had such a thing happen to myself, but I have heard and seen it done to others.
    I do not know if staff is currently working on fixing it or if they are working on including in the next update, but with best intentions in mind, I post this thread.

EDIT = As it turns out, the Double Barrel Shotgun also provides a bit of knock back to friendly players. I have now seen it first hand and watched some friendly practice of it in front of Berxley Safehaven as they showed me to post it in this thread. It provides about a 1 & a half block of knock back, which is enough to push someone off something if they are close enough to the edge. Please fix this and the firefly.

TL|DR = Fix Firefly and Double Barrel Shotgun from knocking friendly players back.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    xHobbes likes this.
  2. MrK9_

MrK9_ Member

I entirely messed up the poll, my apologies.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord