Map 3
Click to Copy IP
Join us at

miningdead.com

With
?
Players Online

Lovely staff team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twqntys, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

Hi, my name is Twqntys. A lot people accused me of Doxing Pawndah which I did not do... I said in chat "Wanna get doxed" to Tqns after which Pawndah made up an entire story of me doxing him even tho I didn't even know what he was talking about. Now it is very easy to check that I sent the message to Tqns instead of Pawndah, at least, it was until someone Kendra and someone else Beasty refused to reply to me on discord (see attached files). Now I genuinely have no way of gaining proof that I did not dox Pawndah which means I would stay banned, I know, lovely. Lots of people have probably noticed that the playerbase is going down fast, I would say it's like a metal cube falling down into a cliff but it's worse. I have the solution, bringing a 56k YouTuber over to the server, his name is Kenzoo. Here's a link to his channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/KenzoOG and here's a link to his connection with me : I can get him to record on here since he does like the gamemode (I linked him some old Havoc videos). This would bring a whole new community to the server.

I will make a new appeal now, do not tell me to continue the convo in discord unless you actually reply...

Attached Files:

4Chins likes this.
  2. 4Chins

4Chins Member

Tbh why not just as a revemge for unfairly banning you and all of our other teammates, let it die out?

ArmenTheHeli and Twqntys like this.
  3. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

Because it has potential. They just need to use it

2Lily and Cat_Squirrel_Inc like this.
  4. 4Chins

4Chins Member

The question is, will they?

Twqntys likes this.
  5. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

I think not...

6. general2673

general2673 Helper

Could not have said it better myself. I can't speak to the ban (as I know nothing about it) but this is the best way to describe havoc imo

7. Firelillx

Firelillx Member

I don't think getting this youtube would help at this point. He'd bring in some people sure, and then 99 percent would leave because the game modes are so broken

8. Draw4

Draw4 Member

So, you’re apparently banned for doxing? Sooo you’re trying to provide a bullshit excuse to be unbanned, to justify yourself that you didn’t dox (LUL). Bribing Owners or staff team with ‘free’ advertising just because you know someone big doesn’t work here so appeal like everyone else. Don’t promise something that you can’t give. :rolleyes:

desperate for attention much @Twqntys

9. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

Maybe if you would of actually read it you would of seen that I already did and that it didn't work. Also I'm not bribing to be unbanned, I'm saying that I might be able to revive the community (at least a bit). Also I'm not promising something I can't give since I for sure can ;)...

Cat_Squirrel_Inc likes this.
  10. JT900

JT900 Member

Like I've said in many threads before (idk if you saw them), we need a more competent staff team.

They banned you because of a misunderstanding and now they won't even discuss it with you. That's sad.
    I'm expecting they'll use an excuse like "there's nothing to discuss" or "you know what you meant." Something like that.
    Hope to see you on Havoc someday soon @Twqntys .

Twqntys and Cat_Squirrel_Inc like this.
  11. general2673

general2673 Helper

im not saying this will help or hurt your case, but if the youtuber is willing to help, you should contact him. if/when you are unbanned, it would be better to come back to more (if only slightly) players right? ;)

2nd. regarding your ban. i always find that if you go into the discussion calmly, and respectfully- you have a much higher chance of being heard. they dont technically have to listen to your appeal, especially over dms. there is the appeal process for that.

my advice, and i say this without trying to start anything

message kendra, apologize (if needed) and start over. try to find what points of the story you both agree with and build from there. Do you agree on when it was? who was involved? the order of events. the more detailed things you agree on, the easier it is to find the truth-and the lies. if you are innocent of doxing pawndah, that will be revealed in time. lies always have a small "chink" in them. you just need to find it. it only takes one flaw and like a loose thread an entire story can unravel. go into the discussion with the intention of finding then proving the truth- not proving you are innocent. stay calm, stay respectful. you get what you give and "attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference".

Kendrq likes this.
  12. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

I don’t understand, you made a threat which is against the rules?

Serve your punishment and come back as a better player. And this forum post will sure destroy any odds of getting unbanned quicker.

TALOCO likes this.
  13. Draw4

Draw4 Member

thank god someone still has a brain, cat laday lost hers.

14. general2673

general2673 Helper

a threat cannot get you banned. actually neither can revealing private info. objectively speaking. he shoulnt be banned at all given the "charges" against him. i may not know all the facts. im just going off of what is there.

15. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

Then don’t make assumptions that threats can’t get you banned.

Firelillx likes this.
  16. DDENGAR

DDENGAR Member

But since when has someone been banned from threats? I've seen so many people make threats but there are no ban hammers...your statement therefore from the action from staff is invalidated :(

Firelillx likes this.
  17. Bulleteater

Bulleteater Member

He doesn’t have an actual say regardless. He’s a builder. He wasn’t hired for his supreme ability to comment on a forum.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Firelillx likes this.
  18. general2673

general2673 Helper

Michael steve. Perhaps i was not clear. In that wuote i was saying i dont have all the details. But based on what we know right now- nothing he did is bannable.If he did something else that i dont know about that got him banned such as hacking, then i would agree with your message about "serving the sentance".

@Bulleteater i may be a builder now but i was a staff and have personally muted a couple people for threats. Never once have i ever seen someone banned for that. No i was not "hired for my supreme ability to comment on the forum" but unlike the two of you - i have some idea what im talking anout here @MichaelSteve im not making assumptions. Im looking dead at the rules and drawing from my own experience. Threats cannot get you banned. Period. No chat offence can lead to anything worse than a perm mute.

Some advice for both of you. If your going to be a smartass, double check you are not wrong.
    Cheers
    -general

19. Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Cat_Squirrel_Inc Member

I smell an inconsistency...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Katitude likes this.
  20. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

Threats aren’t bannable... they’re a mute

Cat_Squirrel_Inc likes this.
Thread Status: