Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Legendarys

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CravenPython108, Jun 19, 2017.

1. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

So this is my thoughts on what should be done to legendarys;

Plasma cycler: Lower the burn time from 5.75 seconds (or whatever it is) to something like 2 or 3 seconds. The insane damage + burn time means a lvl 12 can use it to kill a lvl 23 in 1 shot.
    Also, make fire damage deaths count as an actual kill. When your opponent burns to death, it doesn't give a message in chat.

RPG: Now we all know and love this gun known as the RPG. Since the nerf in February, it's been a much more balanced weapon. The only change I would like to see is that deaths to the explosion blast radius show up in chat.

Flamethrower: If the legends are true, then this gun is going to have a massive redesign. If it doesn't, though, it would be nice to see less burn time and slightly more actual damage.

2. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

I agree with the need to fix the plasma and rpg, however I think the flamethrower is fine as it is. The flamethrower does to very little damage per bullet (I believe half a heart) but the burn damage that it gives and the ability to fire this weapon like crazy, plus the spread makes up for the low damage.

3. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

I'd just prefer a lower burn time and more actual damage. It doesn't make sense to me that you take maybe 1 heart from the shock, and then smolder for 5 seconds.

4. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

I understand, but they shouldn't increase the damage to much

5. SadPie

SadPie Builder

If the flame is going to be balanced, I would think extending the reload time to something like the RPG or longer and minimizing the clip ( 10% per shot instead of 5%) would make it so that you could set the opponent on fire, but need another weapon to finish them off. The flame thrower alone won't be able to kill players (which is what I think most people get annoyed about) but instead give an advantage in a fight. If this alone isn't enough lower the spread of flame or/and the distance to make it a weapon that requires more accuracy.

CravenPython108 likes this.
  6. Al_Cool

Al_Cool Member

Legendary... increase % of ability's booster's in voting crates? Right now, I'm unable to obtain a second +2 armor as bonus.

a) Plasma cycler, about me, should stay the same for the damage. Or lower his accessibility in crates if required. Ex : My vault / Nexus is 1/3 fulled with this item! A change I would like to see happen to both this cycler, and the tusken one, would be adding a delay between equipping and shooting time. Right now those two could be used as a very long range shotgun to any Sith / Jedi who is too reckless (as everybody know I like being alike!).
    ex : someone attack your base and creep the fun of your lower tiers friends. you eventually jump into a fight with the hunter, then caught in middle air, or between a light-saber block. 0.1s later, you receive a 7-9 hearth damage in 1 shot. What an odds!
    As for the burning time, I don't see any problem to a lv11 being able to kill a lv 23! But how come a lv4 being able to drop fast a lv30? I really don't understand why this is possible since this is impossible for any others level before lv11 to just lower his HP alone by himself!

b) RPG I guess being killed by, or while using it, it's like if everyone like RPG! So why bother changing it?

c) Flamethrower, about me on a RP point of view, this is a really powerful weapons against much lower level enemies! If we increase the damage given, about me it would be harder for someone of a similar level to fight back! If we increase / decrease the spread value, it would be less funny, or visually fun to see. I could suggest to lower the bullet speed by 33% and maybe the maximum spreed range by 10%, in order to force the user to stay in close combat to hit his targets. As for the burn effect time, I would not mind if this one was increased. Just imagine someone receiving alight napalm on his body and trying to survive the odds. If I remember flamethrower is no longer used after the ww2, since the effect is horrible to see, and to bring! But this is a fantasy world. So everyone free to imagine the effect differently! I would not mind to see the tank or pool being reduced also!
    Then, I suggest to anyone who want a fast attack who spread in a high level fight, to use a Microblaster, instead!

d) A funny effect could be to add a burn effect to anyone who is hit by behind while equipped with a flamethrower. That mean someone have hit his fuel tank!

e) A nice effect could be to add a 75% missing rate to anyone who try to use a cycler in less than 4 range of block. That mean you need to aim before shooting and this is not a light saber!

f) Remove the friendly fire on some legendary or high end weapons. That mean you have to be careful before using them!

g) Adding a way to combine ability boosters of the same kind? Like a recipe where using 4 time a +1 in push lend a +2 in push?

h) Including others way to spend cosmic credits? Bar, mercenaries you could hire, food like milk who clean/reset effect on self, a taxi service between cities, but you can't stole those vehicles. A small capture the flag setup where you could invest credit to change a banner to the one of your team, on a city building , in order to increase loots by quantity, or quality?

i) Decrease accessibility to high end weapons in NPC shop, simply by making them rarer, or by splitting sold inventory into 2 locations.

I'l be happy to write more suggestion as soon as I find them;) This is a nice game who deserve more updates!

Kendra707 likes this.
  7. Boiji

Boiji Member

I agree, also maybe a legendary could be something like pain killers on TMD

8. vinrez

vinrez Member

I don't think the flame needs a nerf it is fine where it is.

9. Kendrq

Kendrq Member

I agree the burn time for the cycler could stand to be a bit shorter, but I'm pretty okay with how the other legendaries are currently.

10. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

So pretty much you want Jedi to be able to kill other Jedi or Sith being able to kill other Sith...
    What's to stop people from abusing that to farm things from other people on their own side?

CravenPython108 likes this.
  11. Al_Cool

Al_Cool Member

Hobbes , I see only on thing to say... shit happens!

At the same time, why not including a system, where killing an ally increase a bounty on your head? Like in the Elder-scroll game's? Eventually a player with bad intention could be banned from his spawn and being targeted by lv25 guards on both side! Or he also could lose items randomly from his own Vault / Nexus.

This could also create a way to take a different side than Jedi or Sith = mercenary or raiders!

If I remember, someone who disappoint a Sith eventually die and fear being purchased by the entire empire so... At the same time, including a bounty system could help punish players who steal Speeders! Also, I guess withing generations, many Jedi have being banned from the order, like having rejoin the dark side!

What do you think?

12. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

Y'know, you could make your own threads.

As for the ideas, which I breezed through, gun dmgs are pretty good as-is. All I really want is less burn time, not in an rp aspect, just because it makes pvp more balanced.

I don't think you realize how bad it would be if jedi/sith could team kill. I'm not joking, it would end Mine Wars permanently.

I don't see a reason to mess up tusken firing/damage. There's multiple strats to avoid being hotkeyed on.

Force heal is an extremely weak method of healing, but it's better that way. You've probably seen TMD; do you want pain spam overlords in Mine Wars?

It's just better if you have to rely on natural regen.

xHobbes likes this.
  13. Al_Cool

Al_Cool Member

looks like no matter what you won't be happy ... sure this tread need to be redone now grat!

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord