Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Is this server dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TriggerfulPotato, May 16, 2019 at 4:22 AM.

?

Is this server dead?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. TriggerfulPotato

TriggerfulPotato Member

The last time I interacted with this server was about 3 years ago, and now there's about 25 players on. Is this server dead or not?

2. JT900

JT900 Member

It's not dead, there's just less players on nowadays. This most recent actually bumped the player count up from what it was.

3. Katitude

Katitude Member

The server dropped a massive amount of players. It ranged from pvp mechanics (in my opinion) and pvp related updates, a loss in interest for Minecraft itself, and other factors that would take too long to explain. The server is dead from what I can see, no offense to the sever. I'm hoping the updated mentioned will bring more players. @TriggerfulPotato

4. maximillian12

maximillian12 Developer

Hi. Welcome Back by the way. To answer your question, no the server is not dead. We recently had a rearrangement of management here at Havoc allowing us to get more things done quicker. Due to some unforseen bugs, the average player count has temporarily dropped but we hope that it will soon return to normal, hopefully with more players than normal... once we work out the kinks.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord