Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Is a MW update ever going to happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JT900, Jun 11, 2018.

1. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

I’ll see what I can do.

Shredder_Playz likes this.
  2. UterZorker

UterZorker Member

YES thanks

3. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

Patience, learn you must!
    -Yoda

4. Kanyay

Kanyay Member

“Is a MW update ever going to happen?”
    Long story short, no.

ArmenTheHeli and Zultures like this.
  5. DDENGAR

DDENGAR Member

"Do or do not.. There is no try"
    ~Yoda

Patience my arse. Yall already said there was some MAJOR update. All the hard work down the drain because of the whiny TMD community.

ArmenTheHeli likes this.
  6. Kendrq

Kendrq Member

I understand the frustration of having this be pushed back so much, and I understand that many players don't trust what Staff says because the update has been pushed back so much. However, the update being pushed back again doesn't mean that anyone's hard work has gone down the drain. If what I've been told holds true, then it really won't be long after the TMD update happens that the MW update will come out. I'm not in charge of pushing these updates out, so I can't tell if it'll be delayed again, but hopefully it won't be. I know saying "be patient" doesn't hold much weight due to how long it's been already, but just try to wait it out.
    Trust me, there's a few of us staff members who are excited to see this update come out as well, you're not alone.

7. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

You calling us whiny? I can get my R-80 if you want xD
    Duke it out with blasters

8. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

I will admit, it was annoying be lied to as a player, but to be lied to as a builder, is on a new level. I fell for it, the "ohh its going to happen" and I sadly gave those lies to others. At this point I lost most of the trust I had with the owners.

9. v3s_

v3s_ Member

Resign.

JT900 likes this.
  10. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

@Kanyay daddy weren't they working on the new Mw stuff when you were builder?

11. DeleteThisAcc

DeleteThisAcc Member

Statement retracted, sorry for the false hope but I was led to believe as the majority of you were that this was going to happen and was totally caught off guard by the switch in focus to TMD.

Kendrq likes this.
  12. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

So will there be any minor additions to MW?

13. JT900

JT900 Member

I doubt there will be any at all at this point.

14. JT900

JT900 Member

Honestly, everyone.
    I'm probably going to leave if this MW update doesn't happen soon. I know I'm not that memorable or even matter to most of you, let alone made any sort of difference in past events.

But still, I stayed on Havoc for MW, which was my absolute favorite mode on this server. TMD is fun, but bland.
    The community is toxic to a point (excluding the people that hate toxicity as much as I do) and with the constant lies and whatever by Jacob and Igniting, I might just go find another server that has what I'm looking for.

I'm holding onto what hope I have left, but I don't know how much I have anymore. Sorry, Havoc.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Zultures likes this.
  15. Qizu

Qizu Member

I feel loved

ArmenTheHeli likes this.
  16. JT900

JT900 Member

Sorry for necrocommenting, but seriously, when's the MW update?

17. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

It’s been postponed to an unknown date. A date that’s unknown to builders and the owners.

ArmenTheHeli likes this.
  18. JT900

JT900 Member

I'm done. This is bullcrap.
    I can deal with Jacob and Igniting blatantly lying to us in the MW community about MW 2.0. I can deal with staff members giving false dates that it "would've happened." I don't even mind the fact TMD is the golden child of the server.
    But now that the MW update may never happen and we were lied to yet again, let alone because of the owners no doubt, that I do mind.

And I think I can speak for the MW community when I say that this stuff needs to happen soon. Very soon. Throw us a bone, give us a planet, Conquest, or anything that would at least somewhat bring some people back.

CravenPython108 and ArmenTheHeli like this.
  19. Firelillx

Firelillx Member

20. KyronicGaming

KyronicGaming Builder

In all honesty, I don't know. The project isn't scraped yet but there's a chance it could be. Starwars itself is becoming less profitable, the hype around new films are dying down considerably more and the law of there universe keeps contradicting itself. The same argument could be made about TMD but I would counter that by saying that TWD still has a lot going for it and has multiple forms of media we can look to.

Honestly, I say we need to remove minewars. The reason over 70% of the build team only works for TMD is that we have heart for TWD. Not many builders do for minewars, and to create a good product you need heart.

I have been thinking about a few other gamemode ideas. I thought what's the biggest thing right now that a lot of TMD builders have an interest in? So I thought of the Marvel Cinematic Universe which now with Disney buying Fox is about to explode that much more in popularity.

I also thought in depth of a Breaking Bad gamemode which would combine those GTA servers and Drug servers into one original gamemode.

Let me know if you'd want me to go into detail about what these gamemodes would consist of.

I am in no way saying Minewars is done for gamemode wise but honestly I don't see it having enough of a response like TMD gets for Jacob to re-greenlight the gamemode.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord