Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Ideas for MW conquest

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Alex_Ward_, May 23, 2017.

?

Should these ideas be implemented into the game?

1. Yes.

83.3%
  2. No.

16.7%
  1. wgq

wgq Member

Hello, my name is Alex and I'm new around here. I have some suggestions to make for MW Conquest.

Double XP:
    I think a double xp weekend or week for MW would give people an incentive to play MW conquest and show them how fun it can be. This might make some players come back and play again. At the moment, you have to wait until certain times of the day to get a game started. Even at this point you have to try to convince everyone on the server to join.

Lowering minimum requirements:
    Currently you need 10 players to start a game. With the servers current population that is near imposable. I think lowering the minimum players to 6 would mean you could start a game more often. Ideally we would get a new map. I don't think this is an option at the moment, but the current map would still be playable with this amount of people. The reason why the majority of people wont join is because we need there isn't enough people to start. One player's logic was that they wouldn't join unless there were 5 people in conquest. If every player had this mentality we would never be able to play Conquest.

I have talked to others about these ideas and they liked them so I thought I would post them here. I believe these ideas would be fairly simple implement and would mean we might be able to play MW Conquest more often.

ImVoorhees, Wobiee and Sarge4id like this.
  2. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

We don't really need DXP weekends, as people will almost always be on for the weekends.

The reason it has a limit of 6 players is so no one can get their alt on, or have an entire team afk, etc. It's just to make sure you have a full battle going and aren't abusing it for xp

3. Sarge4id

Sarge4id Member

I need DXP.

Alex_Ward_ likes this.
  4. wgq

wgq Member

I didn't specifically mean weekends in the post I also said week, maybe it could be a weekly thing double XP Wednesday or something like that. Also the limit on players is 10 players not 6 which is what I wanted it changed to.

5. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

I like these ideas!
    DXP will really help get my Sith off the ground, and it will be useful for the higher lvls to get exp faster.

Sarge4id and Alex_Ward_ like this.
  6. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

If you look through the forums, a lot of threads have suggested lowering player count. Based on the changes that they've made from those threads, I don't think we can expect any change :T

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord