Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

HavocMC's New Towny

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by FalseHorseFranz, Jul 30, 2019.

?

Should the HavocMC Towny Have a large "safezone" or "safeheaven" for a spawn?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

I love towny and I love HavocMC. I can not express how great of an idea this seems. For a HavocMC experience, I believe there should be most walkers and whisperers in the wild [because it would not be a HavocMC gamemode without walkers] and there should be a "safezone" spawn [for aesthetic, rp, immersion, or/and other purposes].

2. ThunderDragon3

ThunderDragon3 Member

We ought to have the ability to build structures but in the TMD map, so this becomes

TMD Towny
    *gasp* what if.
    This became.
    TMD Towny (RP)
    This could be a server for role players

3. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

I would rather have it just be towny, besides if you have played towny you would know that half the people rp there anyway. So I mean you might as well just make 2 towny servers and roll with it. I hope this is what they do. I don't know about you but I am a towny veteran and have been playing towny since 2012-13 so I would say that towny is my cup of tea. Most immersive towny servers become rps or have people rping so you would not have to worry. The only problem would building because if it is an open map, those better be some good builders who are rping. I am a good builder so I am happy with this news. I can finally build more on a server I love!

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord