Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

HavocMC Towny Essentials

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuegoChickenWing, Oct 7, 2019.

1. FuegoChickenWing

FuegoChickenWing Member

I am not only new to TMD but new to Minecraft itself. I started playing Towny yesterday after getting bored with the PvP/PvE servers.

Does anyone have an FAQ or tutorial specific to this Towny? I've read a few general Towny tutorials but didn't know if there are things specific to HavocMC that would be helpful to new players?

Cheers.

2. Chocolattae

Chocolattae Apprentice

Unfortunately, not a lot of people skim through the forums. Only a few Towny players hang around the forums from what I've seen, so I really recommend you sit around Towny for a bit and notice which players are online the most. Here are some questions you should ask yourself:

- Which players have the most money?
    - Which players are in the most powerful nations/towns?

Those players should be the players you ask for advice from! They won't write you essays, but after talking to a substantial amount of people, you should be able to compile a lot of advice that'll help tremendously. A player I really recommend you talk to is Bobdig who's Towny's Game Manager! He's online quite a bit, so you should be able to see him around. Good luck with your Towny adventures!

Psst, you might want to share some of those Towny secrets too. I'm not the most active nor knowledgeable player when it comes to Towny...

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord