Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

HavocMC and its future :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImDesolation, Jun 25, 2018.

1. PeachDAboss

PeachDAboss Member

Most likely because the OG's are the ones who made the Owner's their fortune, not the new players. They only added TMDC, to try to get the OG's back. Everybody wanted TMDOP - not tmdc.

2. seuboi

seuboi Member

This is one of it's biggest flaws, not qualities. With such plural community and trying listening some of them but also keeping some stuff at bay is the worst thing ever, like how could they choose some major stuff, build it as much as they can and release it like some kind of surprise party? People (new and old players) are getting annoyed for this lack of communication.
    Last update and the forum's big hiss was about the pain spam and what happened besides that? Double health, double damage, weird shield-ish thing with medpacks (fortnite shield), zombies even more mediocre than ever. Wut? What kind of surprise is that if it's constantly changing the way ppl do pvp, pve and stuff?

Besides communication (which is not announcement), the server would greatly improve if:

1. We actually had things to do, like daily activities, events, quests, complexity involving looting, gathering, crafting, buying/selling; This is Minecraft, not battle royale, use it's core mechanics to do what is meant to be, stop making things being so easy, accessible and safe. If I gather some daily vote tokens and get a rare and golden chest i'm basically done, I may have the same/better equip than whats out there and enough money for food/meds/protection. TMD suggestion forums got lots of cleaver ways to improve the game way beyond it's arcadish status. I always tried to gather some powerful stuff IN CASE I ever need it. Never happened. I can still fool around with leather/military stuff cause it's the same. Since I got a rank I just had nothing else to do, the game basically ended. There's no use of that besides killing my self over and over again.

2. Enforce some godamn rules over these salty trolling kids instead of muting 'em for like couple of hours.

edit- I'm in no way saying bad things about the builders work, they're great, but what's the point of so many far places? If we spawn at Berx, why would I try to venture myself to Big Spot? To hartsfield? Or even traveling far northeast to Visk? Everything I need is right up there at the warehouse, like 30s running straight over that hill.
    Is the warehouse misplaced? No! We are surrounded by resources, no need to worry about anything, there's no threat at all. I can get meds, food, ammo, weapons. Everything right across the street.
    The only reason people goes to cdc, alex and so is rp, nothing else :(
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    The7thCpt, Yove and PeachDAboss like this.
  3. Sudden_Jagger

Sudden_Jagger Member

We only have number two. We also have a little bit of number 5, but just a little.

4. Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Cat_Squirrel_Inc Member

There's safezones all over the place... If you want to war or explore these areas, choose a safezone that's close to the desired location.

5. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

We have 1, 2, 5, and 7.

6. Sudden_Jagger

Sudden_Jagger Member

I know that's not true for a fact!!!

7. Sudden_Jagger

Sudden_Jagger Member

I disagree on 7 but I see your point. I didn't know about number one.

8. DeleteThisAcc

DeleteThisAcc Member

;)

Shredder_Playz, Kendrq and iMoe like this.
  9. Yove

Yove Member

We only have 2. 5 and 7 are jokes.

10. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

Updates and maintenance also help. Doesn't matter how unique your modes are if they have a lot of unsolved issues, and never change.
    You're not the only user. Havoc hasn't really dipped much further staff-wise since you left. Please keep your ego in check.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc likes this.
  11. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

I can agree to that. I do want to add to the never change part. Would you agree a server that stays at one way will eventually die without change?

And xD.

12. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

It’s not a joke. True statement on what I think and have evidence in past experience.

13. Yove

Yove Member

Havoc's staff became worse off, no one is growing the balls to try to manage the team and re-organize it, its not ego, its the truth. Please think before you speak.

Edit: Weren't you demoted? I'd call that a improvement since peach left!

14. PeachDAboss

PeachDAboss Member

What exactly did the "staff" part have to do. If you actually were referring to "ME" that means havoc needs it's users - not specifically me. Not a clue how your shot at me furthers any discussion here. Yeah, they've lost a Sr.Mod, 3 Jr.Mods and 3 Helpers. They've in change gained 2 "Apprentices." They have had absolutely no promotions, and you don't even see 1/4 of the staff on, ever. Oh, but yeah - don't get my ego big because absolutely nothing is being done to fix the staff purge, but the staff hasn't really "dipped" that much.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    general2673 likes this.
  15. MagikKoalas

MagikKoalas Member

i think for a better tmd we need to start back and recreate tmd reset everything on tmd weapon inventory stats ban team ranks irl ranks and other thing that the only way for tmd live back all og with ton of stuff migrated to tmdc and there just soo toxic tmdc is the toxic place and tmd-1 everyone have like 10 set of jugg people have infinite stuff and they can war for 2 year like me too i have 6 duffle full of riot armor 7 jugg set 10 half and some duffle of weapon and medic we all want a reset and an unban all (even if staff dont want its the only way to make the server survive keep exo banned cause hes bad) also add a freaking tmd practice like a normal practice but with different
    stuff (jugg classic no auto or leg jugg full auto and leg jugg no leg ect) 1v1 like that ther eton of possibility and elo farm with a practice

16. MagikKoalas

MagikKoalas Member

tmd will just gonna slowly die and it will be jacob fault people gonna leave this bad server people just stay for nostalgie no body is farming or pvping everybody is just talking or farming glitched item

Yove and PeachDAboss like this.
  17. Katitude

Katitude Member

Okay ladies, this is off topic, please do not argue.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc and The7thCpt like this.
  18. Yove

Yove Member

yea guys!

19. iMoe

iMoe Member

IS NO ONE GOING TO COMMENT ON THE FACT THAT A GAME DEVELOPER JUST HINTED QUESTS/DAILY ACTIVITIES R COMING???
    Also Valp lets talk about HH sometime yeh?

Also I'm tagging @seuboi because in his post he mentioned that there's such a big map but players aren't venturing out of the popular areas. I think that's because TMD is solely focused around PVP. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, but I think it explains why players are only seen in certain popular areas. Theres no reason to explore because there is nothing out in the far corners of the map, other than cool builds. So I see what you're saying about it being too safe (and frankly I could write a whole post on the topic you mentioned but I try to be concise). So what would get people to explore the map and appreciate the beautiful builds? Quests! Activities that got people moving around the map! But they would need a unique reward that players couldn't get by other means. Not sure what exactly this would be.. maybe like a full mmo rework? So that guns are restricted to certain levels, and levels are acquired by gaining xp, which is gained by completing quests? I dunno. Haven't thought this one through. Just throwing around ideas.

@Shredder_Playz great reply earlier. I would quote it but im trying to save space. I used to be a builder so I know how active Jacob and the build team are. Such a great group of dedicated people :) But players need to be hyped up before an update. Even if its just a cinematic shot of a new build or a teaser of a new feature, it gets people excited! For example, look at the builder letters JB released. A few pictures of unreleased builds got people pumped! Need more of that because its exciting and fun.

Sorry if this post seems a bit messy I was trying to keep the flow clear but I think I got a bit sidetracted

Shredder_Playz, Kendrq and seuboi like this.
  20. Rippen

Rippen Member

I'll gladly upload proof

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord