Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Giving All Ranks Access To /fly

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by GoogleTitan, Mar 12, 2017.

?

Do You Think All Ranks Should Have Access To /fly?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2017.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  1. Flurryz

Flurryz Member

I think that all ranks (VIP-Titan) should be able to have access to /fly. I think this because It makes building so much easier and I think that we kind of deserve it for donating. /fly would help me in general a lot for making farms. In the case where people just fly to other islands they didn't get, I suggest that we put a temp world barrier there around the next islands until its bought and unlocked. In my opinion though I feel that /fly would be a HUGE HELP to the community!

2. Turner91992

Turner91992 Member

In my opinion /fly would be way to OP. Simply put this is skyblock. Falling to the void is part of the experience, and removing that main part of death, will almost certainly remove the risk of anyone with /fly of perishing to their death. Surrounded by mobs on your island? I'll just /fly. I just started but, I donated for a rank? Well forget mining my island, I'll fly under it and mine all the goodies and forget about the challenge. Fly is nice. I'd love to have fly. BUT, this will remove any remaining challenge from skyblock entirely. Also, from what I've seen in past skyblock servers, once challenges are removed, so are the reasons to stay on in play. Not to mention that if you "DONATE" to a server, you're doing just that. Giving money to the server for free. In return, they generously give you things/commands that don't break, or shouldn't at least, the EULA. If fly were granted, it would need to be granted to ALL ranks, not just "Donated" ranks, in order to conform to Mojang's EULA.

Anyway, those are my thoughts against this idea. It's nothing personal I assure you, but I felt I should point these things out.

Wavy_Buster likes this.
  3. PlayMoree

PlayMoree Member

Yeh! 100% not like fly breaks the game!

4. BenGermann

BenGermann Member

This idea has been thrown around as something that could be added to Horizons. If any type of flying was to be added I don't believe it would involve any type of rank perms. The reason for this is because we're trying to move away from pay to win aspects that have been present on many other skyblock servers/gamemodes. Flying could potentially be added in the future but it most likely wouldn't revolve around having a rank or not

5. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

HellomanMC very nice signature

6. 49ersfan77

49ersfan77 Member

If you want my tip on how not to die to the void, whenever you fall type /island and click home fast so u die at your normal spawn point and this will allow you to easily retrieve your stuff! Hope this helps

7. Wavy_Buster

Wavy_Buster Member

Hey, give this man a medal already.

NS_Evolution likes this.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord