Map 3
Click to Copy IP
Join us at

miningdead.com

With
?
Players Online

GiveAway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derive_, Jul 11, 2016.

1. ImTottalyNotABot

ImTottalyNotABot Member

Hello, Everyone. I will be doing a giveaway, of 750,000. This giveaway will be started at 7/11/16 at 7:00 PM EST. It will cost 50,000. This event will end at 7/12/16 at 9:30 PM EST.. If I'm not on then It will be ended on 7/13/16 at 4:00 PM. I will be having a Staff member that is on either them to days pick a number. I will count down the list until, I reach that number. Whoever is on that number will be the winner of the 750,000. You can claim your prize.. I will be giving you a 5 days to claim your prize. If you don't claim your prize within that time.. It will be donated to someone that is in need of money. So, the money will not stay with me. Please, confront me about the money before paying me.. (REMEMBER THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS) I will send screenshots of the staff member picking a number, and of me showing the person on that number. Like I said, that person will have 5 days to claim that prize.

(EDITED : YOU GUYS CAN POST ON THE THIS THREAD AND I'LL ASK YOU IN GAME FOR THE MONEY)

(EDITED 7/11/16 5:23 PM EST. YOU CAN NOW ENTER PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PAYING IN GAME)

~ Derive.
    Good Luck to everyone !

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. The99thTroll

The99thTroll Member

I wanna join!

3. ImTottalyNotABot

ImTottalyNotABot Member

Remember meet me on TMD-1.

4. The99thTroll

The99thTroll Member

Special Deals