Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

G barrets are too common

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gangryong, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Gangryong

Gangryong Member

On insane mode golden barrets are way too common, and what happened to the gatling gun, or the firefly flamethrower. Owners if your reading this you should back put all the legendary guns and make the barret more rare. It will give people a chance to experience all the good guns in the game, not just the golden barret. Doing this will also make it a lot more fair in insane since everyone ends up getting a G barret.

2. KingofPots

KingofPots Member

I agree the old hell night was much better... Here are what I believe changes need to be made

Good loot needs to be better spread throughout the map not just in big locations such as Atlanta, CDC, Alexandria, etc... There should be better loot i these location but the way the current Hell Night is winning is all about where you spawn and knowing the coordinates to the good loot places... I play games where I have full riot and my opponents just have leather/Military gear with mediocre to bad guns

Bring back all Legend Guns

Make a notification occur when the new game is starting up not when it reaches 6 people so that the games start sooner

3. Al_Cool

Al_Cool Member

I agree with you, there is room for improvement! I experienced a few "insane mode" games where loots actually where better. But in unfamiliar area like Newnan, Haralson, Pylant, Sharpsburg... and specially in Hampton and the surrounding outside Kingdom, better loots would help balance the game! Also, I don't mind dying from a single head-shot, since I can't imagine the pain that would occur surviving such odds!

To conclude, If I can make a small critic, please stop spreading the expression "bring back"!! It make me think about the last south park seasons, and the "re-member berry's". Literal translation mean testicle (Twat). So every-time someone write "remember the?" or "bring back the old"... I can't help it, all I think about is : Does this person realize that she insinuates : Being a Fool, a stupid or a silly?

To make it clear, that disney season is a guide to internet trolling! So make sure you know what you are posting and why you do it ;)

Edit : Also Twat!

Last edited: May 15, 2017
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord