Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Fishing w/Chlnge

Discussion in 'Your Stories' started by DDENGAR, Feb 7, 2017.

?

Dumb Story?

1. LAME!

11.1%
  2. You Suk Jeeb Get Rekt By My MLG Skills

33.3%
  3. Kool! ;D

66.7%
  4. TF was that?!

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DDENGAR

DDENGAR Member

Started off as a Normal Old Map Game... it ended out a terrible hour long camping at the pipe in the Brooks Electrical Plant...

We started off in the middle of the woods, trying to find landmarks and using our coordinates to find the nearest looting spot( Building/Place on the map). We encountered a little camp which I can never remember the name of which was right next to the river(Landmark!), which have been already looted... By now we were low on hunger without any food obtained from our short expedition. We then used our brains and decided to head for the Brooks "Safezone" which we prayed that was not yet looted, and our prayers were answered! Even when we had to jump our last 100 blocks to get inside the looting spot. We found barely any food, and I found a fishing net which we almost threw out, but we decided to keep it for the purpose if we do not find food @Brooks Electrical Plant which we bunny-hopped next. Another team was camping there already...we eliminated two easily and had a close fight with the other two that noticed us. The Place was already looted and the killed players had not much food either. There was five teams left. There were two singular teams were immediately killed after the gas was released. Eventually leaving us with a 2v2v1 and we were starving to death. We decided we needed to go fishing in the Pipe...
    We at first didn't catch any fish...losing five hearts from starvation which made us even more panicky. We finally did catch one that I immediately gobbled up. After a system of many fishing turns with the nets, we were at full hunger and with 10 fish each to spare. After camping and nailing a kid multiple times on his bike, Chlnge by this time needed to leave really soon for IRL, so he decided to do a kamikaze rush for the kid on the bike. He told me gud luck and killed the jeeb on the bike, only getting nailed by the bike PVP kid's teammate sitting in the trees. He logged off and I was playing a 1v1v2... I decided to rush also the last kid in the trees since camping another 20 minutes for a Normal Loot match is absolutely ridiculous. I just spammed my M14 using all dem MLG No-Scoping Skills REKTING the savage hiding in the trees. I picked up the loot dropped from the team and Chlnge finding that they were STACKED(for normal at least). Almost full Riot gear along with some snipe clips and a Barrett ;D... I used my compass and saw the last team of two sprinting towards my location. I Quik-Scoped the first guy dropping him with one shot...

It was now a 1v1...I swapped to the AUG I found sitting on my hotbar and started strafing and spraying the last guy. Although most of the shots were missed I eventually landed enough...and I WON!!!

P.S. Sorry @CHLNGE for not putting this in earlier, we had a fun experience...fishing XD

ArmenTheHeli likes this.
  2. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

Fish is the best food in tmd.

ArmenTheHeli likes this.
  3. _Tachi_

_Tachi_ Member

Cake should be added, like it randomly spawns in restaurants on tables and counters, but still very rare. Let me know if this idea shoouls be added.

4. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

Yes! But the cake texture looks weird and gross. I wouldn't eat it.

5. DDENGAR

DDENGAR Member

TUNA SANDWICHES XD

6. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

Not tuna sandwiches. Straight up fish is best.

7. _Tachi_

_Tachi_ Member

:0 how

Cokked i suposse

8. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

Bbs I stole the cake item from a full jugg I have it in my echest if you wanna see it :p

9. _Tachi_

_Tachi_ Member

Im at school rn send a scrennie

10. xHobbes

xHobbes Member

Same.
    It actually tastes better uncooked.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  11. _Tachi_

_Tachi_ Member

But....... wont you get a desease or something?
    *realizes youre a tiger*
    Oh nvm

12. ArmenTheHeli

ArmenTheHeli Member

No you gotta see it yourself :p
    Im too lazy to cook it, and I don't carry any coal to cook with :p

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net