Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Dungeon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DRAHAX, Jul 15, 2017.

1. DRAHAX

DRAHAX Member

I have currently sparked an interest in the Magma Lair Dungeon. I have no clue how to get in. I found the dungeon keeper but right clicking him does nothing. Any help on this topic would be useful.

2. SadPie

SadPie Builder

to enter you need to be doing a certain quest, when you click on the dungeon keeper they will let you in.

3. Al_Cool

Al_Cool Member

Well about that... I have that certain quest active and I have follow the Mrme guide, but it looks like if I need to bribe the guard to let me in as a key to enter, but I din't read much at the time, and now there is no information if I'm missing a "key" item to enter. So As anyone else I just can't go inside

4. MrMe5303

MrMe5303 Moderator

You should not need an item to be let into the cavern, all you need is to have the level 11 quest active and by right clicking him he should let you in, if this is not the case pm me and ill try to help you figure it out

5. TurnToChrist

TurnToChrist Member

Sorry for the pretty late post, I was away for a week and will be away for another week in 14 hours from now :(.

But, to cut to the chase here if this question still needs answering, the "Preparing to Fight" Magma Lair quest has been "bugged" for quite a while now. I brought this up in one of the bugs that I listed on a ticket. Many others have been complaining about it as well, so it is very likely not because of user error that you are not being able to enter the dungeon. The NPC just does not let you in for whatever reason. It's something that needs to be fixed in itself (unless it was recently resolved).

6. Al_Cool

Al_Cool Member

Thk! I can't count the amount of different way I've tried to solve this!

7. CravenPython108

CravenPython108 Member

You can get into the lair by speeder glitching past the barriers. Once you're in, it's just like when it used to work. You parkour to the end and press the button for the parts. To get out, just /spawn or /hq.

(For all of you screaming bug abuse, this does nothing but get you past the part it's impossible to get through.)

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord