Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

Appeal for unban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pezhead70, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pezhead70

pezhead70 Member

I was banned nearly 2 months ago now for not being able to screen share when i was accused for using x-ray. I was banned by snakefangs and have tried to reach out to him already and have gotten no response. this was about 5 days ago. If another mod could help me I would be glad to apply for unban. I was falsely accused of x-ray but was unable to prove that to snakefangs since the computer I use is the family computer and my dad did not want me to let you guys use screen sharing. I hope to be given another chance in the near future thank you! and btw i have been on this server for years like i remember when the elevator in CDC worked xD if i was using x-ray i would have been banned a long time ago. I love this server and would like to play with my friends on here again.

2. Snakefangs2004

Snakefangs2004 Member

Hey, I don't think you have messaged me anywhere but you can always message me on the forums (Here) or on discord (SnakeFangs#0397). Also If you wish to be unbanned please make an punishment appeal under support tickets not here in General Discussion (https://havocmc.net/support-tickets/open). Closed.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord