Map 3 - 2
Map 3 - 3
Izambane Islands
Map 2
Map 3
Join us at

miningdead.com

AFK Bots for your Town

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by FireRageHD, Aug 2, 2019.

?

Should an AFK bot plugin be added?

1. Yes, because I like having my farm grow when me and my friends are away.

2. No, it is too overpowered and pay to win.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FireRageHD

FireRageHD Member

I've seen afk bots for a skyblock server, and I thought why not add it on towny! It could be purchased for $250,000 or greater or maybe something like $5 in real life for one. It could help generate money for the server and 1 bot per town should keep it from being too overpowered as it will only keep a 4 chunk radius loaded at all times. This means that a 64x64 playing area will be loaded at all times unless moved to a different spot. This gives players the advantage of an "auto-farm" sort of speak when they are offline along with their friends. This can help generate money for the server in general, but also give a reason to save up to such a high amount as there is no incentive to do so at the moment. Let me know what you guys think in the comments below or vote in the poll!

2. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

The only problem with this is lag. As you know the server already has a minor lag issue, by adding this you would only amplify it. I feel like by adding this plugin it would be nonadvantageous and the staff would ignore it. As such I feel like this kind of idea is poorly planned on account of the lag issue. If lag were not such a problem for people it would be fine, however, adding to/causing lag is not a good thing. I would say the chances of this are low.

3. FireRageHD

FireRageHD Member

I posted this before lag was as bad as it is now

FalseHorseFranz likes this.
  4. Kanzelin_Linuk

Kanzelin_Linuk Member

It just keeps getting worse buddy.

Special Deals
sale

Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
Discord