Map 3
Click to Copy IP
Join us at

miningdead.com

With
?
Players Online

A lot of ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Twqntys, Feb 25, 2018.

?

I agree with :

1. Ghillie

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Golden Weapons

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  3. EU Staff

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. Team limit (memberwise)

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Landmines

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  6. #BringBackBikePvP

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

Here is a list of all the things that would be cool to try out or useful in the server:
    -Ghillie,
    -Extra golden weapons,
    -EU Staff,
    -Team limit (memberwise),
    -Landmines.

Ghillie
    Ghillie / Camo
    armor would replace gold armor since guts really aren't used that often and I think ghille would be used a lot. It will give you invisibility as long as you wear a full set, it will also give you night vision (since it's pretty much a sniper thing). Also when scoping it will still give you invisibility (even tho your helmet gets taken off / replaced with a pumpkin).

Extra gold weapons
    -Golden spas : This item will have a magazine of 8 / 10 and +1 damage. It will also despawn on death. This will not give a special effect however.
    -Golden katana : This item will do +0.5 damage and 1500 durability. This item will also despawn on death. This will have a 10% chance of making someone bleed. Bleeding can be fixed by either using a medpack or a bandage.

EU staff
    During the week (not in the weekends), there barely is any staff on. This also is the time when there are the most hackers : Killaura, auto soup and sometimes even spider and reach. This really bothers me seeing as my recording software usually takes too long to start up and once it's fully set, the hackers will have turned it off or have logged out. Also usually when I am online, there isn't any staff in the entire server, which is really frustrating... I suggest recruiting more EU staff that play a lot because some of the newly recruited staff members usually aren't online on either TMD, HH or MW.

Team limit (memberwise)
    Numbers
    are useful, but also very overpowered. Most of the good players are in the same team, there are 3 actually good teams (with a lot of numbers) and my team (which also has a lot of numbers). I suggest capping the member limit to 15-20. This will prevent people to outnumber too bad, this is because they will have to cycle members. Also make the maximum amount of allies 1 because otherwise people will just ally to bypass the member limit. One of my friends also suggested making it to where the maximum amount of kills a team can have is 75000, I think 50000 would be better tho.

Landmines
    Landmines would be fun to use but also very rare to find. A landmine will take 5 hearts in full juggernaut and 8 in riot (rest will be an instant kill). They will work the same as in the first map, however I suggest replacing them with golden pressure plates. This will give the old vibe back a little in my opinion.

I also wanted to include bike PvP into this list, but I know it will get rejected instantly.

If you disagree with any of the points above, give good criticism and don't say 'no' or 'that's stupid'. Give constructive criticism

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  2. Formeel

Formeel Member

I applied for staff like 2 weeks ago and its still getting looked at.... Not saying its bad but it kinda triggers me cuz I check gorums daily and nice idea's but I know bike pvp womt come back

3. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

Patience my friend.

4. ImAPrivilegedMan

ImAPrivilegedMan Member

TMD isnt gonna add that ghillie shit. + Its very hard to find ''good'' staff and maybe you dont see that many staff on because they are vanish. BikePvP would be fun though.

5. mindblaster007

mindblaster007 Member

Ghillie is to OP maybe invisibility only when scoping??? Landmines would be a good idea but there should be a way to defuse them and they need to do less damage. I think the team thing is fine because they could just do team alliances. Also, staff can't do much about getting more EU staff.

6. Formeel

Formeel Member

I know xd I dont care that much I know they havr alot to do

7. Slimme

Slimme Member

Alright, to begin with thank you for your suggestion(s). Though I don't speak on behalf of Havoc I have a few things to point out.

So beginning with the ghillie suit. This would be unreal for TMD to add, as for a ghillie suit wasn't used in TWD. And it wouldn't be quite
    possible. As you need to replace an entire set of armor, which the walker guts are used by role players and players who actually loot for their
    gear. Though it's a good idea, HavocMC is not Yom Network.
    Next up, Golden weapons, as there's many golden weapons as of now. I don't really see a need to add more weapons, as tier 5 weapons were just
    added. The golden katana & golden spas are added to the resource pack, they may be ideas for the near future.
    EU Staff, this idea in general is stupid to me. There's no different region server(s), so this isn't needed. Keep in mind most staff memebers
    have lives, and have school during the week. If your recording software takes awhile to launch, launch it before you start playing MC. Common sense.
    Also, many staff members stay in 'admin mode' whilst online. Basically in vanish. Meanwhile if you've caught someone cheating, there's always a
    command known as /staff and /helpop to alert staff. Just don't overuse them.
    Team Limit, not even needed. As if there's a team limit then players would make other teams and just ally. Also in reality if you're in a zombie
    apocalypse then you wouldn't have member limits.
    Landmines were a thing before and I don't know what happened to them. Probably the fact that they were 'strings' and now strings are used for
    telephone pole lines. Also players would place tons of landmines together so when you rushed you died from explosions. Also this would be something
    tmd could use.
    As I took my time writing this please don't give salt back.

- Brian F.

8. mindblaster007

mindblaster007 Member

I think they should add back land mines but not make them as powerful as he said and make a way to defuse them.

9. mindblaster007

mindblaster007 Member

Maybe like 4 hearts and armor doesn't affect the damage. So 4 hearts no matter what.

10. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

Defusing could be done using wire cutters or add in a bomb defuser for one of the unused textures.

11. Twqntys

Twqntys Member

I understand what you mean with Havoc is not YomNetwork. I have a lot of contact with the bigger role-play communities and none of them use walker guts, this is what leads me to my point of replacing them with ghillie. Also even tho ghillie isn't in the show, it could still be added as tier 4 armor (or tier 3), ghillie can only be found in bags just like the tier 5's and it would also be useful for sz campers. Also the legendary guns and armour of course aren't in the show as well, neither have I seen any of the tier 5's in the show.

Eu staff is something that could be useful. There usually are around 20-25 players online when most of the American players are sleeping and the EU players are done with school (on that day I mean). Most of the times there is one hacker every two days, so recruiting 1 or 2 helpers wouldn't hurt that much.

The team shrinking is something that isn't necessary and something I just wanted to see other player's arguments on why to either do it or not. This was just because I heard a lot of people complain about people always outnumbering.

Golden Pressure plates can be replaced with landmines, this is because there are maybe 2 or 3 golden pressure plates used in the entire map. They can be defused using either wire cutters or a defusing kit (which could replace one of the unused textures).

12. mindblaster007

mindblaster007 Member

Yeah, I know.

13. Jvxtc

Jvxtc Member

I totally agree

14. MichaelSteve

MichaelSteve Builder

Cat_Squirrel_Inc likes this.
  15. DDENGAR

DDENGAR Member

I use Walker guts even for PvP so I don't get demolished by walkers when I am naked

16. Slimme

Slimme Member

Reach hacks do exist, bud.

17. Slimme

Slimme Member

If you don't believe me go to a local world/private server open two minecrafts one with a hacked client that has reach and another account and join same server then test it for yourself. You're welcome.

18. Firelillx

Firelillx Member

I’m a fan of Ghillie, but not in the context of TMD. The server is based off the Walking Dead series so I feel like guts make way more sense. Guts are used a lot and are a way to “disappear” from walkers. It just makes more sense to me. As far as I can tell, the other “TMD” servers aren’t necessarily walking dead but are just zombie themed. This is TMD, not a run of the mill zombie pvp server. Getting rid of guts for a suit that’s never been used in the show or comics doesn’t seem right. Sure I like ghillie, but it doesn’t make sense imo.

19. Slimme

Slimme Member

Couldn't agree more.

Special Deals
sale

Limited Time Mining Dead Ultimate Crate Pack

Twitter
TeamSpeak

IP: ts.havocmc.net

Join Server
Discord