• Tier 1-4 Shotgun damages decreased
• Mythical & Titan Money per Walker Kill fixed
• Removed crit damage from melees.
• Several daily challenge glitches fixed.
• Fixed a glitch with backpacks deleting items.
• Spas 12 damage decreased
• Sniper Range increased
• Barricade and Barbed Wire Safezone glitch fixed.
• Golden Barrett .50 Cal damage decreased
• KSG damage increased
• Armor protection values decreased
• Shotgun damage buffed and range decreased
• SMG fire-rates increased
• Med Packs item changed from mushroom soup to cake (to prevent auto souping)
• Painkillers changed to left click to use.
• NPC names fixed
• TMD Groza reddot site glitch fixed
• Various TMD map glitches fixed
• TMD Online Map Updated
• Fixed various Mine Wars map glitches
• Tier 5 guns added (CZ-P09, KSG, Vector, Groza and AWM)
• 6 new camos added (Desert, Snow, America, Nerf, Rainbow and Sunset)
• Limit of one gun from each category in a player's hotbar has been removed.
• Scar damage decreased from 5.0 to 4.0
• 3 new Safezones added (Mallowbridge Safezone, Travelier Motel Safezone and the School Safezone)
• Berxley Safehaven moved to a new location. The Travelier Motel Safezone is at its previous location.
• Many other locations were added to the map. A detailed post about these map changes will be available soon.
• Fixed Various Glitches with Previous Update
• Removed MW Conquest from Server Selection Menu
• Removed Banner Wars from Server Selection Menu
•Temporarily Removed Map Maker
• Added Level System
• Redid Achievements
• Added Daily Challenges
• Revamped Voting System
• Added Supply Drops
• Added Tutorial
• Readded Fence Hopping
• Solved an issue causing players on vehicles to disappear, or appear to be standing still, when in fact they were still driving a vehicle
• Fixed the lagback glitch that occured while PVPing
• Boosted the CPS limit
• Barbed Wire is now breakable
• Multiple Warp locations added to prevent Warp Camping
• Updated Map to prevent Tree Camping at Berxley Safehaven
• Buffed Katana
• Decreased non scoped golden barrett accuracy
• Recoded Hub NPCs to reduce lag and server load + fix bugs
• Changed painkillers on OP to not depend on server lag. Since the old style TMD tended to have more constant lag, painkillers could be used less. With less people on OP, it is lagging less than it used to, and painkillers can be used more frequently. This should make painkillers be more similar to how they used to be, hopefully.
• Re-nerfed Golden Barrett .50 Cal - I think it should be good now
• Doubled the head shot damage of the Golden Barrett .50 Cal. It is now like how it was a year ago
• Added 3x knockback to the Barrett, just like it used to have
• Added levers to list of non-updating blocks in order to fix the glitch where the prison level would be broken
• Attempted nerf on Painkillers as there have been complaints of people being able to tank too much. We'll see the results and adjust accordingly
• Added Changelog
• Improved new backpack creation to prevent glitches with new backpacks wiping
• Fixed a dupe glitch with backpacks
• Switched to new proxy system to hopefully prevent as many crashes & connection issues
• Fixed a glitch with teams where you could join teams after being kicked
• Fixed a glitch with teams that caused pvp between allied teams possible in specific circumstances
• Made team chat clearly shown to staff members. You will rarely be punished for team chat, but if people discuss glitches and such, it's good to know